Kali Protectives makes it easy to pay subtle homage to the stripes while being protected — not weighed down — on the roads with the Phenom Helmet. Occupying the upper echelon of Kali helmets, the Phenom was designed with all of the aerodynamic and weight considerations that characterize helmets at this level. However, Kali also had the ambitious goal of constructing the Phenom out of softer, lower density foam than what is generally used in high-end road helmets. A hard composite shell is fused to the EPS inner foam in a process Kali calls Composite Fusion Plus, which gives the multiple materials the feel of one single layer, free of gaps and extra space. On the inside of the helmet, Kali's luxuriously plush, moldable Bumperfit pads provide the option to customize fit and add cushion, while a thin micro-dial cage wraps around the head and adjusts with the spin of a small dial to make sure the helmet doesn't shift back and forth as you move around in the saddle. The micro-dial adjustment system also offers space for a ponytail to accommodate riders with long hair, and the Phenom also comes with an aesthetically-minded clear cover that slides in place over the main top vents of the helmet to block out icy wind during winter riding or to improve the helmet's aerodynamics in a TT or tri.
- Kali's lightweight, ventilated, and sleek road helmet
- Anti-microbial pads keep the funk levels low
- Intergraded bug liner keeps bees out of your bonnet
- Bottom polycarbonate wrap improves durability
- Carbon fiber reinforced sections keep weight low
- 23 vents keep your head cooler
- BOA closure system makes quick easy and custom adjustments